boleto

by egon-paraskol12

Original Post

Re: [IMPORTANT] Great Game Guarantee

★★★ Newbie

When I press order history my purchase does come up but 'request refund' isn't there. What do I do?

Message 31 of 43 (859 Views)

Community Manager

@deathbystickz wrote:

When I press order history my purchase does come up but 'request refund' isn't there. What do I do?

It's a blue text link once you expand the order to show more details. If the link isn't there anymore, it most certainly means that the purchase does not fulfill the requirements for a refund under the Great Game Guarantee. 

Message 32 of 43 (857 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

How about Battlefield 4? The game, even with all errors at least was playable, but since Jan 30th patch, the game became unplayable and we have the right to play it as we want, EA/DICE break the contract doing this, how about refund us all? The game crashes everytime, even in high-end pc, tank gunner seat has no weapon after Jan 30th patch, Dice said that was fixed by Feb 13th patch and it's a lie.

By the law, EA/DICE are criminals.

Message 33 of 43 (787 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'd have to guess that if everyone was unable to play the game they'd be "criminals" for not fixing it and/or giving your money back but considering many other people can play the game the issues you're having have more to do with your hardware then EA being "criminals". Do they need to look into your issues? Yes but to try and label them "criminals" is over reaction to being upset you can't play your game.

Message 34 of 43 (766 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

let me ask u it is stated in ur policy I quote for u:

If you request a refund for a product that is part of a bundle or a product that comes with bonus content, your refund under this policy may include the entire bundle of products/content, and your access to all included products/content will be revoked.  Please note that dual platform products (such as one product that, when purchased, is playable on both PC and Mac platforms) will be treated as bundled content.  Before you submit your refund request for bundled products/content, you will be able to see an itemized list of content that must be canceled/refunded together. You may then complete the refund request and cancel all the associated content or you may withdraw your request.

Does it mean I cannot access fifa 14 on pc if I had refunded it under this policy before please reply me I am trying to get this answered for the pass 3 months  

Message 35 of 43 (753 Views)

Community Manager

@batistaroxs3 wrote:

Does it mean I cannot access fifa 14 on pc if I had refunded it under this policy before please reply me I am trying to get this answered for the pass 3 months  

@batistaroxs3 If you had gotten a refund on the Great Game Guarantee for this game in the past, and would like to buy the game once more now, you will be fine of course.

Message 36 of 43 (742 Views)
Highlighted

boleto

★★★ Newbie

I'm not getting print my ticket purchase

Message 37 of 43 (715 Views)

Re: boleto

Community Manager

@egon-paraskol12 wrote:

I'm not getting print my ticket purchase

@egon-paraskol12 Hi,

I am not sure what you mean exactly, could you elaborate? From your subject line, I suspect you may prefer to contact us in Spanish?

If you would like to, you can post in here instead: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Espanol/bd-p/Origin-ES

Cheers,

Nils

Message 38 of 43 (710 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just curious about something. the DL file for Plants Vs Zombies is glitched and I can't get the game to open. Tried to request a refunt by clicking on the blue button in the order screen, all I get is a very graphical *error 404-this page does not exist* and cannot process a refund request. Please help!

Message 39 of 43 (680 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got hacked today (24th november 2014) for 180$! I would like a refund and I should be able to get a refund since it's within 7 days since the games where bought. I haven't played the games or even downloaded them (they are not my type of games). But I can't find the "request refund" buttom.
Please EA, I want my money back! Frown

Message 40 of 43 (646 Views)