Re: [IMPORTANT] Great Game Guarantee

by monillo123

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I personally feel, in my opinion that I came to the forum asking for fixes for "bugs" and they just turned around and changed policies to better protect themselves. I see nothing but a smoke screen hiding all of Sims 3's flaws.... And this fixes nothing for those of us who are just left holding a game with "known bugs" and a company who is going to walk away with it like that, I can't get a single reference number for my issues unless its a customer service complaint or someone putting in a patch that is nothing more then a hack job on the game.

I've have never been treated like this before and I really don't know what to make of it. Fix the game already, then go make your next one... But don't leave us with broken parts and a guarantee most of us can no longer cash in on.

I have all mine in CDC too, I bought the game supporting my community's shops during this trying economical time... It seems as if they are tying our hands to only buy from them now, and sorry if you don't agree with me but it looks like it is there for us... But I think, it is really for them. I can't believe that them "thinking of us" leads to "not getting our game fixed" but "refunds no one asked for".... and I only mean the stuff they acknowledge is broken BTW. I mean if you really think it is my computer, then skip it and only get the bugs you know about... broken caves, plants getting stuck, not being able to marry.. ect. ect.

The people didn't ask for this... Who was really listening? You said you were and we still aren't being heard.

Message 21 of 43 (1,033 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

im clickin on the order history nadit opens my account and everything but when i see my order i cant see my order.

Please help

Message 22 of 43 (1,027 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My problem is that the one I'm playing.. Sim's 3, is sold in pieces...

And to where one piece showed it's flaws with in 10 Minutes of playing it... Island Paradise.

I then compare it to others, like to Season's and Worlds ...

Season's took me 5 days of gardening/30 ish hours of playing total but way over 24 hours of owning it, to end up getting Plants Stuck Bug...

And Worlds took over 3 weeks before I actually went on a vacaion with a Sim.... my Sim fell through the floor, which may or may not have been a computer issue however can't even rule it out yet, because now I have to risk breaking my new Sim which I have sent through college married, good solid established base, 100+ hours easy working on it and there is a good chance this is something that is a known thing and not fixed and once you get it you are stuck...

Its nuts... Flat out... It's just silly to think this amount of time will even give people a fair shot at finding out why they should even return it. It's all good until you get the bug that makes it NOT. Basically all the reasons for returning this game don't show up right way... Only the Island Paradise did... If the guarantee would have been there that would be the only thing I could get my money back on... 1 out of 10 many expansions, and base game?

It's a smoke screen... "Look what we are going for you", however it doesn't give us anything... it just protects them legally a bit more... saying "we gave them the option to return it." When aside from Island Paradise... The rest needed several days playing, 4-6 hours a weekdays, 8-12 weekends before even seeing why you should recall it.

This here.... just proves that no one is listening:

We asked for fixes for Sims 3: They made Sims 4 and they gave us a guarantee a majority of us don't qualify for and those who might qualify won't even know why they need to return it until it is too late to do so... Plus they no longer charge people for items we bought in single, because I said something like... thats "Quite a Racket you got going", now we get credit for those 3 and 1/2 years after charging the other way... no refunds of Simpoints.

But there's a list... "Known Bugs" and it grows.... Who's working on that?

Truth be told, I see them only listening to the people who manage the money and we would be nothing but fools to believe this is for us. They'll have to prove me wrong and fix that list of bugs.... Nothing short of that will make me buy from your company ever again. That includes all the companies owned by this company. I'm out, if you don't fix Sims 3. Flat out, and my word of mouth is going to be nothing but this experience... because it is bad enough to scratch out everything good they ever did in the past.... this is  "Sloppy, "rushed work" simply to make money... That is stealing the allowances of children in my eyes, I'm an adult...  sadly I'm actually getting used to getting ripped off, but this here is sad.

Meaningless words, none of which the people asked for... We simply are still asking for what we paid for a long, long time ago. Fix it.

Message 23 of 43 (1,029 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

oops

thought I was responding to other people's posts... like a remark on what they said.. sorry about that.. still learning how to run this thing.

Message 24 of 43 (1,026 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Buenas, he comprado varios juegos de ustedes y me descargo el cliente origin, y cuando lo instalo no me deja iniciar sección, apóyenme por favor, le estoy poniendo bien mi usuario y contraseña adjunto imagen  http://my.jetscreenshot.com/demo/20130905-ynd3-29kb

Message 25 of 43 (1,002 Views)

Community Manager

@juanmica2008 wrote:

Buenas, he comprado varios juegos de ustedes y me descargo el cliente origin, y cuando lo instalo no me deja iniciar sección, apóyenme por favor, le estoy poniendo bien mi usuario y contraseña adjunto imagen  http://my.jetscreenshot.com/demo/20130905-ynd3-29kb 

This usually happens if Origin is blocked by a firewall or antivirus program. Make sure that Origin is added to the safe list and can communicate freely with our servers.

Message 26 of 43 (1,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is Canada incuded?  THe installer doesn't even work properly, so based on the widespread negative reviews, I am giving up now.

Message 27 of 43 (990 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What a great policy, how ever one problem, I can't get my refund for The Sims 3 via origins,

Message 28 of 43 (935 Views)

Community Manager

@185thtot wrote:

What a great policy, how ever one problem, I can't get my refund for The Sims 3 via origins,

If I'm not mistaken, your Sims 3 was purchased four months ago, that would be outside of the Great Game Guarantee.

Message 29 of 43 (931 Views)

★★★ Newbie

should they get the specs of just your computer so that they can taylor the game to be shure to run on your rig?Confusedmileytongue:

Message 30 of 43 (867 Views)