Re: [IMPORTANT] Account or game code related issues - how to contact an EA Game Advisor

by Neethanial

Original Post

Re: [IMPORTANT] Account or game code related issues - how to contact an EA Game Advisor

★★★ Newbie

Can anyone please help? Im trying to install the sims3 in a different, faster computer to make my gaming experience better, but when it asks for a product code and i give the one in my installer cd, it says it's been used, even though im using the same account in origin. How do i fix this? Sorry if this has been asked before.

Message 21 of 26 (299 Views)

★ Novice

I bought Sims3 at Walmart and when I tryed to dowload it, it said I need a producted code and that it should have been sent to me in my Email, I still dont have it, its been four days now.

Message 22 of 26 (293 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am on live chat as we speak, after 20 minutes waiting time, I am finally conected with Akash but Akashis not answering. I am on a live chat that is not live, how funny!

Message 23 of 26 (287 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same problem and can not find a fix.

Message 24 of 26 (275 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

just looked at four relatively recent comments that have been added to a thread here that are all totally out of context for the subject.  All of you need real message threads of your own in appropriate forums here at Answers HQ.  We are not taking complaints here about anything happening at Help Center, however, sorry. 

Message 25 of 26 (271 Views)

★★ Novice

That's all fine and dandy, except when contacting EA about a game code issue, THIS IS THE ONLY CONTACT METHOD GIVEN!

I purchased Kindgdom of Amalur: Reckoning complete package from Gamefly.com, and now I have to register my code through Oririn? WTF?? Of course I'm getting the error stating that the code's already been used. I USED IT MORE THAN A YEAR AGO!!!

So, forum says contact EA, and EA says check the forum. Someone had better have an answer for me.

Message 26 of 26 (246 Views)