IHAVEGOODSKILLYT

by 1HAVEG00DSKILL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

IHAVEGOODSKILLYT

★★★ Newbie

Hello i posting this post with another account because i can not go in my real account i have mobile verification but my code is like this YÜUΓì¤Q fΩVNÖ4tr£Θv Y2 RMS¥èÅ please help me

Message 1 of 6 (277 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: IHAVEGOODSKILLYT

EA Staff

Hello @1HAVEG00DSKILL,

Do you have any of the backup codes for the verification marked down?

If you do not, please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone call and after verifying your account ownership they should be able to help with this:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
3. Select your platform  
4. Select topic and issue.
5. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings, time of day and the topic/issue you choose.

Let us know if you run into any issues with this.

- Kristi

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (273 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

Hello @1HAVEG00DSKILL,

Do you have any of the backup codes for the verification marked down?

If you do not, please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone call and after verifying your account ownership they should be able to help with this:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
3. Select your platform  
4. Select topic and issue.
5. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings, time of day and the topic/issue you choose.

Let us know if you run into any issues with this.

- Kristi

Message 2 of 6 (274 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes i have codes i get it when i add mobile in my origin want to give you this codes ?

Message 3 of 6 (251 Views)

EA Staff

No need to give me the codes @1HAVEG00DSKILL Standard smile

If you have the backup codes, type one of those instead of the broken one you receive. 

If you have trouble with that, please reach out to our Advisors via phone or chat.

- Kristi

Message 4 of 6 (247 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks <3

Message 5 of 6 (222 Views)

EA Staff

Happy to help @1HAVEG00DSKILL Standard smile

Don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any questions, issues or advice for other players.

- Kristi

Message 6 of 6 (201 Views)