Re: I was playing Fifa and my coins disapeaed

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I was playing Fifa and my coins disapeaed

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I was playing Fifa and I was in a middle of a game and when the game finished and I went in the menus my coins I had (21k) has gone what can I do?
Message 1 of 2 (215 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@6tfewqq Hi, 

If you think your FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) account has been compromised, secure your account by following this process.

If you're missing some items and suspect your FUT account has been compromised, first secure your account by following these important steps:

1. Clear your browser cache.
  2. Reset your EA password.
  3. Reset your Origin security question and answer.
  4. Reset your email account password.
  5. Reset your console account password (PlayStation™Network online ID or Xbox Live gamertag).
  6. Turn on Login Verification on the FUT Web App. Read more about this safety step and how to create backup codes.
  7. Reset your FUT security question and answer.

Once you complete these steps, contact us to report any missing content for FIFA 14FIFA 15, or FIFA 16.

To help prevent this from happening again, we have detailed recommendations for steps you can take to protect your account from being compromised.

Thank you,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (203 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@6tfewqq Hi, 

If you think your FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) account has been compromised, secure your account by following this process.

If you're missing some items and suspect your FUT account has been compromised, first secure your account by following these important steps:

1. Clear your browser cache.
  2. Reset your EA password.
  3. Reset your Origin security question and answer.
  4. Reset your email account password.
  5. Reset your console account password (PlayStation™Network online ID or Xbox Live gamertag).
  6. Turn on Login Verification on the FUT Web App. Read more about this safety step and how to create backup codes.
  7. Reset your FUT security question and answer.

Once you complete these steps, contact us to report any missing content for FIFA 14FIFA 15, or FIFA 16.

To help prevent this from happening again, we have detailed recommendations for steps you can take to protect your account from being compromised.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 2 of 2 (204 Views)