I was banned from apex legends for no reason!

by fastoo123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I was banned from apex legends for no reason!

★★★ Newbie

I played Apex Legends a couple of days ago and had no problems playing the game, but for some reason I found out I was banned today. I didn't receive an email, and the game told me I was banned. I don't understand why I was banned. Is there a way to talk to an advisor?!

Message 1 of 5 (348 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I was banned from apex legends for no reason!

Hero
Hi @fastoo123 Sorry to hear about this. If you'd like to appeal the ban then you can reach out to the ToS team.

The guide below should help you get in touch with them:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/EA-Bans-and-Suspensions-How-they-work-and-how-to-get-...

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (331 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Apparently from my data, I found out someone was trying to hack into my account!!!

Message 2 of 5 (337 Views)

Hero
Hi @fastoo123 Sorry to hear about this. If you'd like to appeal the ban then you can reach out to the ToS team.

The guide below should help you get in touch with them:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/EA-Bans-and-Suspensions-How-they-work-and-how-to-get-...

Message 3 of 5 (332 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ElliotLH I have already filed a case, but it turns out when I looked at my EA data logs, that someone with IP addresses in Japan, Hong Kong, Russia, and China tried and successfully logged into my account, so I think I've been hacked.
Message 4 of 5 (325 Views)

Hero
@fastoo123 It does sound that was unfortunately. Hopefully the ToS team will assist you.

Best of luck.

Message 5 of 5 (316 Views)