I want to unlink my EA account and link it to another steam ID. Please help me.

by KASINA03

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I want to unlink my EA account and link it to another steam ID. Please help me.

★★ Newbie

나의 EA계정 연동을 해제하고 다른 스팀 아이디에 연동하고싶습니다 도와주세요

EA 계정을 연결 해제하고 다른 스팀 ID에 연결하려고 합니다. 제발 도와주세요.

Message 1 of 2 (298 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I want to unlink my EA account and link it to another steam ID. Please help

Community Manager

Hi @[name], 

Unfortunately, the language, in which you wrote your message, is currently not supported on Answers HQ. At the moment you can get help here in the following languages:

English

Français

Русский форум

Deutsch

Español

Português

Nederlands

Italiano

Jezyk polski

I'm locking this for topic now but please, feel free to repost it in any of the aforementioned languages in the appropriate forum.

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help website. Detailed instructions can be found here: Talk to us: How To Contact EA Help for Support. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (266 Views)

All Replies

Re: I want to unlink my EA account and link it to another steam ID. Please help

Community Manager

Hi @[name], 

Unfortunately, the language, in which you wrote your message, is currently not supported on Answers HQ. At the moment you can get help here in the following languages:

English

Français

Русский форум

Deutsch

Español

Português

Nederlands

Italiano

Jezyk polski

I'm locking this for topic now but please, feel free to repost it in any of the aforementioned languages in the appropriate forum.

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help website. Detailed instructions can be found here: Talk to us: How To Contact EA Help for Support. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (267 Views)