Re: You want to refund Sims 4 Dine Out

by Gorath_the_Elder

Original Post

I want to return Sims 4 Dine Out

★★★ Newbie

I want to return Sims 4 Dine Out, and its been less than 24 hours. Return link is not there under the word "fulfilled"

Message 1 of 4 (410 Views)

Re: I want to return Sims 4 Dine Out

★★★★★ Expert

You have posted your message at Answer HQ, the game player community's EA website, not at Help Center.  We have nothing to do with any financial activities here, not selling, nor refunding, sorry. 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/m-p/2161...

Message 2 of 4 (395 Views)

Re: I want to return Sims 4 Dine Out

Hero (Retired)

@cocogirl10

There is no option to return it because you cant return DLC.  Only games are covered under the Great Game Guarantee.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 3 of 4 (386 Views)

Re: You want to refund Sims 4 Dine Out

★★★★★ Expert

@cocogirl10 

You've not responded to either of the replies to your post.  Personally, never having changed my mind and decided against any added content (I generally avoid most of it), I have no idea whether the Game Advisers may or may not credit refunds for such purchases.  Tony may be referring to the semi-automatic refund system only, but there have always been other transactions besides those handled without human intervention. 

Whatever the case, we will now presume that your problem has been solved for you. 

Message 4 of 4 (376 Views)