Re: I want to change my email.

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I want to change my email.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to change the email I'm using now because it's unusable due to withdrawal, but I can't change it because the code is sent to the old email even if I try to change it at https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index?locale=en_KR .

If it is possible to change to a new email, please change it.

Message 1 of 2 (242 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @California_Bek

For help with your EA account information, please talk to our support team directly. They can be reached through the following channels:

• EA Help website - Phone/Chat/Email - Availability may vary 
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance 
  • Facebook - You can select the 'send message' option on the accounts home page  

If you would like to continue posting in this particular board, please keep posts to English as this particular board is supported in English only.  

Thank you, 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (236 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @California_Bek

For help with your EA account information, please talk to our support team directly. They can be reached through the following channels:

• EA Help website - Phone/Chat/Email - Availability may vary 
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance 
  • Facebook - You can select the 'send message' option on the accounts home page  

If you would like to continue posting in this particular board, please keep posts to English as this particular board is supported in English only.  

Thank you, 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (237 Views)