İ want the change my email adress

by chudy433

Original Post

Accepted Solution

İ want the change my email adress

★★★ Newbie

I forgot the password for my email address in this account and I can't change my email customer service doesn't help, they just tell me to fill out forms

Message 1 of 2 (280 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: İ want the change my email adress

Community Manager

Hi @chudy433

I'm afraid that account changes like that aren't something that we can help with here on Answers HQ. If you can no longer access the email on the EA Account you would need to get in touch with the account recovery team so they can help you get the email updated. 

To set up a case with them please fill out the webform over at the EA Help website. If you've already filled out the form that's all you would need to do for now. The account recovery team will get back to you via email as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (228 Views)

All Replies

Re: İ want the change my email adress

Community Manager

Hi @chudy433

I'm afraid that account changes like that aren't something that we can help with here on Answers HQ. If you can no longer access the email on the EA Account you would need to get in touch with the account recovery team so they can help you get the email updated. 

To set up a case with them please fill out the webform over at the EA Help website. If you've already filled out the form that's all you would need to do for now. The account recovery team will get back to you via email as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (229 Views)