I want see my account's login or attempting login history that include IP

by ghp5386

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I want see my account's login or attempting login history that include IP

★ Novice

First, I'm not Non-english native man. So I have very low english skill. sry.

a few days ago, I have receive E-mail from EA origin about the security code for origin login. but that was not me who attept to login my origin account.

I think this maybe hacking so I want know IP address or location of computer that login attempt. How can i know that?? plz help me.

Message 1 of 5 (31,358 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I want see my account's login or attempting login history that include IP

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @ghp5386 

You can always check the list of successful login attempts on your EA account by going to EA Account and Billing tab and then Security. Scroll down and you will see the list of Trusted Devices.

If any login there makes you suspicious, do not hesitate to untrust it and then update your account details following instructions from this article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now/

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (31,308 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @ghp5386 

You can always check the list of successful login attempts on your EA account by going to EA Account and Billing tab and then Security. Scroll down and you will see the list of Trusted Devices.

If any login there makes you suspicious, do not hesitate to untrust it and then update your account details following instructions from this article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now/

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 5 (31,309 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Ataashi Cant find a "Billing tab". In my account settings I unfortunately can't find a login history anywhere. Only trusted devices, which doesn't help. Because I believe that some had access to my EA account and did some illegal thins in FIFA FUT, because I just received a ban for it, even though I have barely even touched it.
I wrote a ticket already and added 2-factor auth. I hope the support can revert the ban, but it would be nice to see if someone was in my account or not.

Message 3 of 5 (26,732 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was also banned because of somebody hacking and cheating on my account did you ever figure this out to check my ban was on apex tho

Message 4 of 5 (22,036 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @axia1026.

I am going to lock this thread as it is a little old, if you have further questions related to your ban you can direct them to our TOS team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (22,007 Views)