I want my EA account to be completely deleted ASAP

by Anonymous

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I want my EA account to be completely deleted ASAP

Anonymous

Hey EA !

So I talked to one of your EA advisors long time ago to delete this account that I am using to write this request. Once he sent the account to the deletion team, I couldn’t connect to the EA servers in FIFA 19, which means I couldn’t and still can’t play online. What I have done before deleting it is that I changed the email address of my EA account, so that the EA account would have a different email address to the PSN ID. Once I ended the chat with advisor I created a new account with the same email address as the PSN ID. 

Whenever I tried to connect to the EA servers I got a message saying “This account is invalid” and then “ You  have to create an EA account in order to connect to the EA servers”, so I chatted with some other EA advisors and they clarified the procedures and adviced me to wait and I did wait, I learned from them that the accounts don’t get immediately deleted, they must follow certain steps before they get completely deleted (I know that after it is completely deleted, It isn’t sure that I will be unlinked, but it is worth trying). I waited the whole month of January which makes it more than 31 days and my account is still not deleted, 31days of me not able to play FIFA 19 online...

I think that this is too much, my request is to get my account deleted these days (max : a week) cause I am really tired of waiting. And also to make it easier for us to delete our accounts without waiting for a long amount of time, and to make it easier to link or unlink accounts to our PSN IDs or Gamertags.

Thanks for reading all of this and helping me ASAP.

Message 1 of 6 (1,645 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I want my EA account to be completely deleted ASAP

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback @Anonymous.

We cannot discuss account related issues on AHQ and as such if you have any queries as to your account deletion then you will need to speak with our live support team.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,556 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback @Anonymous.

We cannot discuss account related issues on AHQ and as such if you have any queries as to your account deletion then you will need to speak with our live support team.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,557 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Exact same scenario for me. Madden 19 won't work online. Got it for Christmas and somehow my useless EA account got corrupted. Been waiting 45 days for it to get deleted just so I can unlink it from PSN.

EA: Please, for God sake, at least make it possible to immediately unlink the EA account from a console gamer tag. Or, alternatively, delete accounts in less than 2 months time?

You should all be embarrassed! 

Message 3 of 6 (1,527 Views)

★★ Novice

i feel your pain anything that ea has a hand suck i am also trying to delete my account and there is nothing or anyone to help if you get it done please post it 

Message 4 of 6 (1,479 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Will things I bought in the game disappear when I delete my account....and if they don’t does that mean I can connect my Xbox to another da account
Message 5 of 6 (807 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @_ShayeDemons_ I would recommend directing all questions regarding this to our live support team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (789 Views)