I've lost access to my email address.

by megangibbs88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I've lost access to my email address.

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Hope someone can help. I have lost access to my email address and I have a new one now. I do know my password hence I am able to go into 'manage my account' but if I put my new email in it says that a confirmation email has been sent to my original/lost email address that I don't have access to. Can't call for support obviously. Any ideas? D:

Message 1 of 3 (3,641 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I've lost access to my email address.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @megangibbs88

If you can no longer access the email address on your EA Account please reach out to the Account Recovery team so they can take a look. They'll work with you to verify the account and get the email address updated. 

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help. They will follow up with you via email as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (3,600 Views)

All Replies

I cannot change my email address :( Any advice appreciated

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Hope someone can help. I have lost access to my email address and I have a new one now. I do know my password hence I am able to go into 'manage my account' but if I put my new email in it says that a confirmation email has been sent to my original/lost email address that I don't have access to. Can't call for support obviously. Any ideas? D:

Message 2 of 3 (3,621 Views)

Re: I've lost access to my email address.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @megangibbs88

If you can no longer access the email address on your EA Account please reach out to the Account Recovery team so they can take a look. They'll work with you to verify the account and get the email address updated. 

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help. They will follow up with you via email as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 3 (3,601 Views)