Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

I've lost access to my email address.

by megangibbs88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I've lost access to my email address.

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Hope someone can help. I have lost access to my email address and I have a new one now. I do know my password hence I am able to go into 'manage my account' but if I put my new email in it says that a confirmation email has been sent to my original/lost email address that I don't have access to. Can't call for support obviously. Any ideas? D:

Message 1 of 3 (302 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I've lost access to my email address.

Community Manager

Hi @megangibbs88

If you can no longer access the email address on your EA Account please reach out to the Account Recovery team so they can take a look. They'll work with you to verify the account and get the email address updated. 

To set up a case with them fill out the account recovery form over at the EA Help website. They will follow up with you via email as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (270 Views)

All Replies

I cannot change my email address :( Any advice appreciated

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Hope someone can help. I have lost access to my email address and I have a new one now. I do know my password hence I am able to go into 'manage my account' but if I put my new email in it says that a confirmation email has been sent to my original/lost email address that I don't have access to. Can't call for support obviously. Any ideas? D:

Message 2 of 3 (291 Views)

Re: I've lost access to my email address.

Community Manager

Hi @megangibbs88

If you can no longer access the email address on your EA Account please reach out to the Account Recovery team so they can take a look. They'll work with you to verify the account and get the email address updated. 

To set up a case with them fill out the account recovery form over at the EA Help website. They will follow up with you via email as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (271 Views)
Twitter Stream