I've been waiting for a res

by Ho0st3en

Original Post

I've been waiting for a res

★★★ Newbie

I've been waiting for almost 4 days to hear back from the TOS guys. Someone hacked my account and used it to cheat. I just enabled multifactor authentication a couple days ago and would like to be unbanned asap. Is there someone who could help me get this done a bit quicker? i just spent 40 dollars on new stuff before it told me i was banned and would like to use my new things.

Message 1 of 4 (331 Views)

Re: I've been waiting for a res

★★★ Newbie
@Ho0st3en I have evidence it wasnt me playing when i got banned. if someone could check the IP for the last couple games before the ban theyll see it wasnt from my house.
Message 2 of 4 (329 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Hi @Ho0st3en

Only the ToS team can deal with this and investigate, we have no power to look into cases on these forums.
They can take anything up to 30 days to deal with cases due to a backlog, so you will just need to sit tight and wait patiently I'm afraid and hopefully they will get back to you sooner rather than later.
Message 3 of 4 (299 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Ho0st3en, if you have opened a case with our TOS team then you will need to wait for them to respond.

The best thing to do is to be patient and keep an eye on your email for a response from the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (213 Views)