Re: I use to love Sims

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I use to love Sims

★★★★ Novice

I use to love playing Origin Games, especially The Sims.I grew up with Origin and their games. Now? I just signed in for the first time in 3-4 years and can't believe nothing has changed. Prices for anything older then 2-4 years are ridiculous. I only wish Steam had bought them out a few years ago. I was here to get back into Origin and The Sims, I am leaving transferring my games to Steam. Steam, what use to be the worst provider out there. Now a reputation close to Amazon. Guess listening to your consumers and being humbled is a good thing. See ya Origin

Message 1 of 2 (177 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Torch672 Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, was there any game in particular that you were interested in? Similar to other retailers we also occasionally run sales and you might be able to pick up the game you want at a price you feel comfortable purchasing at.

If you have any other suggestions for Origin let us know.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (148 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Torch672 Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, was there any game in particular that you were interested in? Similar to other retailers we also occasionally run sales and you might be able to pick up the game you want at a price you feel comfortable purchasing at.

If you have any other suggestions for Origin let us know.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 2 (149 Views)