I think EA is trolling me

by iNemesis247

Original Post

Re: Game deleted and product code lost

Community Manager

@iNemesis247

If you did not initiate the chargeback then do contact your bank to enquire as to if/why they cancelled the payment.

barry.png
Message 11 of 15 (354 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Barry Ok. In case i convince them to finally transfer the money to you. Will i be unbaned and get the game back ?

Message 12 of 15 (351 Views)

Community Manager

@iNemesis247

Possibly not but I cannot say for sure.

barry.png
Message 13 of 15 (348 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Barry I just don't know what to say anymore. I call the bank , they say they didn't initiate any chargeback and you have to accept the purchase to get the money. I speak with you, you tell me that either me or the bank initiated a chargeback. Seems like we are in an eternal loop that makes no sense. Anyway. I will cancel the transfer my self first thing tomorrow morning and i will never get any product of yours. I use the exact same card for online purchases for over 3 years and i never had such a bad experience like that.

Message 14 of 15 (343 Views)

★ Novice

Happened to me to lately, bought the game and randomly got banned for a chargeback. Appealed twice with the rep saying I have a high chance of being unbanned. They don't explain anything.

I have the exact same template responses as you have so it seems they have a set mindset on reappeals and this in general.

Message 15 of 15 (270 Views)