Re: I redeemed a Code twice and now i dont have my spare code.

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I redeemed a Code twice and now i dont have my spare code.

★★★ Newbie

I redeemed another Burnout Paradise code despite already owning the game and now i cant use it ):. I was going to use it on my second computer so i have the same game on 2 accounts ( To play online with. My sister could go on the other PC while i stay on the one im currently on) If you check my account history you should be able to check this to make sure im not lying. My first code was redeemed via web ( CD-KEY) and then i was inserting all my Humble Bundle ORIGIN keys and i posted Burnout too.

Message 1 of 5 (2,210 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

You would need to contact our support team directly for help with this, since for security and confidentiality reasons we cannot discuss any account details on a public forum.

If you click on the following link you will be taken directly to the Origin contact page: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

Sign in with your Origin username and Password (Click on Login in the top right hand corner), and follow the guide to ask your question. If your issue cannot be solved from our FAQ list, you’ll then be prompted for ‘Product’ (enter the game name) and then for ‘Category’ (select ‘Billing/Purchasing’), you can then select 'I still need help' and depending on the time of day and your geographical location, you'll be prompted either to send an email or to initiate a live chat with a game advisor.. 

Please include as much detail as possible, so they are able to answer you straightaway.

Hope this helps.       

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (2,273 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

You would need to contact our support team directly for help with this, since for security and confidentiality reasons we cannot discuss any account details on a public forum.

If you click on the following link you will be taken directly to the Origin contact page: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

Sign in with your Origin username and Password (Click on Login in the top right hand corner), and follow the guide to ask your question. If your issue cannot be solved from our FAQ list, you’ll then be prompted for ‘Product’ (enter the game name) and then for ‘Category’ (select ‘Billing/Purchasing’), you can then select 'I still need help' and depending on the time of day and your geographical location, you'll be prompted either to send an email or to initiate a live chat with a game advisor.. 

Please include as much detail as possible, so they are able to answer you straightaway.

Hope this helps.       

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 5 (2,274 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thanks. i am currently in queue for live chat.

Message 3 of 5 (2,189 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_Stephen @EA_Atic @EA_BlueberryI have the same issue. I contacted EA Support and they said I have to buy it again. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vH_0E2h9_0&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=WR_Apollo432

EA partly stole my money. I want a new code!

Message 4 of 5 (1,035 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SithDarthPaI I'm locking this thread as it is quite old.

Please do not bump older threads such as this, if having an issue then please create a new thread.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (987 Views)