Re: I purchased the eco lot but didn’t get it

by yuriannii

Original Post

I purchased the eco lot but didn’t get it

★★ Novice

Hi,

I purchased the Eco Lot but didn’t get it. I have already raised a case in EA but they told me to use ingame help which I am confused to use. I followed the instructions and it leads me to help.ea.com which I’m not sure what to do after.

Please help me as I’m struggling to get help for weeks now. I still don’t have the lot and have sent several screenshots of my proof of purchase.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 5 (496 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @yuriannii was this in Sims mobile?

If so you can contact the mobile team from within the game by following the steps here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-support-for-The-Sims-Mobile/td-p/6773411

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (473 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi! Yes, this is on sims mobile. I have already raised a case but the representatives kept on telling me I should use the ingame support which I’m so confused about since I have already raised a case. I have also tried the link you provided and raised a new case but they closed it because it is a duplicate of my existing case.

I’m not really sure what to do now. Please help me. It’s okay if I no longer get the item, I just want my money back.

Message 3 of 5 (463 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @yuriannii if the case was closed as a duplicate then it means that you currently have a case open, the best thing to do is to give the team time to look into your issue and respond.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (460 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, yes. I have an existing case but they kept on saying that I use the ingame support. I’m so confused on what to do because that’s all the response I’m getting from my current case.

Message 5 of 5 (453 Views)