I payed but my order failed and money was sent ?

by Tettttttt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I payed but my order failed and money was sent ?

★ Novice

I bought this battlefield 1 game yesterday and I installed and started to play today after a MM game was finished it said MM unavailiable when I tryed again and i quit the game and next thing i know the game was dissapierd from my games library so product payment failed or something so i called the bank and confirmed that money was sent please help me ASAP

Message 1 of 5 (337 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I payed but my order failed and money was sent ?

[ Edited ]

The bank confirmation will definitely help your case. The bank can track and keep track of the transaction, so if the money are stuck in the EA system, they can tell. EA will solve the case by either refunding or adding the desired product to your account. Just keep calm and don't forget that the persons at support are just normal people trying their best to help you.

P.S.: had a similar problem at some point and EA solved it in a satisfactory manner.  

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (316 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Im begging you guys please help me .

Message 2 of 5 (330 Views)

Community Manager

@Tettttttt

Can you confirm your issue (case #31335246) is resolved, or at least making progress?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 3 of 5 (304 Views)

★ Novice

My case is not resolved I talked to EA advisors and they said can you get an visual confirmation from your bank that the money was sent so I have to go to bank today and take that visual confirmation or a declaration of this payment, as for issue I just have to go to bank and take that declartation and show it to you guys so I would say this is making progress little by little. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

Message 4 of 5 (303 Views)

[ Edited ]

The bank confirmation will definitely help your case. The bank can track and keep track of the transaction, so if the money are stuck in the EA system, they can tell. EA will solve the case by either refunding or adding the desired product to your account. Just keep calm and don't forget that the persons at support are just normal people trying their best to help you.

P.S.: had a similar problem at some point and EA solved it in a satisfactory manner.  

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 5 of 5 (317 Views)