Re: I need help with my account

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I need help with my account

★★★★ Novice

I have tried multiple  times, 5 or more, to move my account to a new email address.  I don't have the password or access to the old email account. I have filled out the form online for account recovery 5 or more times. Every time the same results. No one will assist me with this issue. There has to be someone who can help me with this issue vs sending the same generic email. Please help.

Message 1 of 8 (486 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @ZOVAN5 if the team are unable to grant you access based on the information you supplied then I am sorry to say that there is nothing we can do on AHQ to change this.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (408 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @ZOVAN5 

moved this over to general questions as it's not really a Sims issue.

The best thing to do is to contact a game advisor

Game advisors can be found through live chat or call-back

Click on this this link for fast finding https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (476 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The question seems to be in the right area. EA – General Questions is what is listed at the top of the page.

Message 3 of 8 (460 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @ZOVAN5.

Have you received a response from our account recovery team in relation to the forms you have filled out?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (425 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes. All 5 responses are the same with no additional information.  I can log in using my xbox account that is linked to my EA account  but can't redeem a code or change anything on my account. This is the generic response  I get every single time. I have tried everything humanly possible.  This is the message:

Jason, we couldn’t grant access to this account based on the info you shared. We can only verify the account using the info that was given to us when the account was set up.

Message 5 of 8 (411 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ZOVAN5 if the team are unable to grant you access based on the information you supplied then I am sorry to say that there is nothing we can do on AHQ to change this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (409 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If they could let me know where to look for my account creation date that would be helpful. This account was created a long time ago and I would not have any way of finding that on my own. They told me to look in Madden 18 under the EA settings but that just shows my email address. 

Message 7 of 8 (398 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ZOVAN5 we would not be able to help you with the account creation date. That is something that you would need to know or find out yourself.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (344 Views)