I need help recovering account with my gamer tag

by maryannr14

Original Post

I need help recovering account with my gamer tag

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I linked my twitch and ea email in order to receive the prime loot and noticed it  wasn’t the same email. After looking all over I saw the account  was linked to a 12 year old email that’s been disabled because it’s been so long. When I emailed EA account recovery they told me that I didn’t give them enough information about the old account but I have EA access with the same email new email, and I shared all the purchases to prove that it was me. What more info should I share? I have to resubmit a new case and wait three days again for a response. I don’t know what else to do to recover my gamer tag. Does anyone have any other way to link your account ? I tried fifa but it auto logs me in instead of asking. 

Message 1 of 4 (392 Views)

Re: I need help recovering account with my gamer tag

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

When I emailed EA account recovery they told me that I didn’t give them enough information about the old account but I have EA access with the same email new email, and I shared all the purchases to prove that it was me . . .

Message 2 of 4 (383 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

We're in the exact same boat. This is so frustrating. Why cant we change emails through an xbox app or something. I changed the email to my xbox account years ago and EA didnt update. Now im supposed to remember a 12 year old password. 

Message 3 of 4 (378 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@iosman01 So that happened to me today
Message 4 of 4 (296 Views)