Re: I'm done with EA support

by aockiya30

Original Post

I'm done with EA support

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have emailed you but you still don't let me do live chat or even read what I put so I'm done

Message 1 of 9 (909 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Roasted_Giblets.

Can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (891 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Up to having my currently-open ticket marked as "resolved" FIVE confirmed times now.

Still waiting on replies to FOUR separate private messages to EA staff members, one to EA_Darko (who has been very definitely active multiple times in the 2 weeks since that contact, including in this topic), and the other 3 once a week over the past 3 weeks regarding a forum-specific issue in response to action taken by EA Staff.

Also still yet to be connected with staff for a live chat (which is the only option I'm being given access to, there is no local voice call option, and there is no option for email for no apparent reason I can tell) after more than 11 total hours of wait time, with multiple 15 - 25 minute estimated wait times and multiple actual wait times of more than an hour without any response and several of those exceeding 2 hours.

Yeah, this is pretty bad.

Message 3 of 9 (853 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

You don't understand I can't do any of those things because your website won't let me at all no way to contact besides email which obviously none of the EA support can read the whole thing.  Even if I did voice chat or phone would have to do live chat because can't do ToS over voice appearently. Your being just as bad as dell support.

Message 4 of 9 (824 Views)

★ Apprentice

Also you disabled my Psn account for everything except titanfall 2 which makes absolutely no sense since never played any online EA games on my psn account.

Message 5 of 9 (798 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I can only do email because your stupid site don't let me do live chat. My PSN ID is Grim_Harbringer I have been trying to clear up the ToS but I have not been able to contact anyone without going through email So far I have sent several email with no live chat option I have tried to call but your voice thing says can't solve account problems on the phone or voice chat you have not helped me at all regarding this

Message 6 of 9 (763 Views)

★ Apprentice

This issue will not be resolved with the current way you handle support

Message 7 of 9 (609 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

i need a prime login plz for fifa 2o 

Message 8 of 9 (546 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Roasted_Giblets This is aggravating also I’m having the same problem and sent probably dozens of useless emails
Message 9 of 9 (533 Views)