Re: I lost my ea games ID

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I lost my ea games ID

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA GAMES.

I bought the sims 4 , I had an origin and ea-games ID. The problem is, I played 2 years ago. Now i am trying to entry with my e-mail adress and my password but it isn't work anymore. I made a new profile but I can not use my serial number because I used it for my other profile. Please, can you help me? I texted to the help.ea.com , but nobody answered me. Thank you !

Message 1 of 2 (290 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @szniki9410

Did you try resetting the password for the first account you made to see if you're able to get logged back in? For more info on how to reset the password check out the EA Help website

If you still can't log in after resetting the password it would be best to try reaching out to EA Help again. Unfortunately we aren't able to assist with account issues here on Answers HQ. You can find more info on how to create a case with them at the EA Help website. You could also reach out to them through Facebook or Twitter as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (259 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @szniki9410

Did you try resetting the password for the first account you made to see if you're able to get logged back in? For more info on how to reset the password check out the EA Help website

If you still can't log in after resetting the password it would be best to try reaching out to EA Help again. Unfortunately we aren't able to assist with account issues here on Answers HQ. You can find more info on how to create a case with them at the EA Help website. You could also reach out to them through Facebook or Twitter as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (260 Views)