I lost my e-mail account, what can I do?

by Mvinx7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I lost my e-mail account, what can I do?

★★★ Newbie

Please, I don't know what to do anymore.

I bought a PC Game (Mass Effect 3) some years ago.
Now, I tried to install but I can't, because I don't have the acess to e-mail account, nor to reset password because the e-mail was canceled.

I have serial code, DVD case and another informations.

I'm from Brazil, and here there's no way to contact.

What can I do?

My sincere regards.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 2 (139 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I lost my e-mail account, what can I do?

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Actually, there is a contact option. From what I've seen after creating a test request on help.ea.com, EA Help has a phone number for Brazil, which you can use to contact them and resolve your issue. The number is +551139585683 - it is available from 9 AM to 6 PM, from Monday to Friday.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (135 Views)

All Replies

Re: I lost my e-mail account, what can I do?

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Actually, there is a contact option. From what I've seen after creating a test request on help.ea.com, EA Help has a phone number for Brazil, which you can use to contact them and resolve your issue. The number is +551139585683 - it is available from 9 AM to 6 PM, from Monday to Friday.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 2 (136 Views)