I lost my FUT Draft due to a hacker

by TTV_Geany1337

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I lost my FUT Draft due to a hacker

★★ Novice

Hello, 1 hour ago I got matched with a hacker in FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM FUT DRAFT and in the 2nd half when i was leading 7-0 the game suddenly shutted down without any error popping and i lost my whole draft progress, this site didn't work : https://help.ea.com/en/self-service/draft-tokens/ Help me please.

Message 1 of 7 (773 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I lost my FUT Draft due to a hacker

Community Manager

@TTV_Geany1337 Did the game crash or did you get a disconnection? 

If it was a disconnection  then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

If the game crashed did you happen to see an error message of any kind?

darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (731 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@TTV_Geany1337 Did the game crash or did you get a disconnection? 

If it was a disconnection  then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

If the game crashed did you happen to see an error message of any kind?

darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (732 Views)

★★ Novice

There was no error poping up after the game shutted down, i even took your connection troubleshooting and everything was alright.

Message 3 of 7 (728 Views)

Community Manager

@TTV_Geany1337 Can you share your UO Trace then, always handy to be able to take a look at your connection and how it is being routed.

/darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (715 Views)

★ Novice

Let me enlighten you guys , it's the goddamn glitch the russian players use (mostly russian) and it's been known for 3 years. Yes you did see right! This happens to me all the time , i cant play draft anymore on pc.

They crash your client somehow , i've seen some stuff on youtube. You can go check it out yourself. 

I just cant understand how you cannot be able to get a fix for it. 3 years!!!!!!

I have nothing more to say!

Peace

Message 5 of 7 (642 Views)

★ Apprentice

I had the same troubles just few minutes ago. 3rd game of the draft - opponent team was made by random with 88 rating and 60 com... he kicked of... and dont move for few seconds (5-6), I waited because it is same all the time and game (mean all Fifa program) was closed - without any crash or something. It is year by year... you cant play draft on PC.

Can famous EA do something or you measure your * instead......

Message 6 of 7 (613 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko Hi Darko! I have the same problems as described here in Fifa 20. I can let you have a look at my UOTrace, that´s not a problem from my side. I´m looking for some compensation, because i got ripped off by this quit-the-draft-method that is still working in Fifa 20...
Message 7 of 7 (508 Views)