Re: I keep getting email alerts saying someone has logged into my account

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I keep getting email alerts saying someone has logged into my account

★★★ Newbie

Something is definitely dodgy with EA systems. Within the last couple of months I've received several emails stating that someone has logged in to my account, from various places around the world. Each time, I log in to my account on EA (by going to EA site myself, not doing anything with the email apart from deleting it), change my password to a 16 character random string of letters (caps and no caps), numbers and symbols yet, somehow, someone is managing to gain access to my account, repeatedly.

I'm am as close to certain as I can be that my other online accounts are secure (e.g. email) and I'm not recieving any attempted password resets or anything, so it seems like someone is just getting my password from somewhere and just using that to log in.

Can anyone shine any light on this?

Message 1 of 2 (323 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @takkischitt it sounds like someone is attempting to access your account to the best thing to do is to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (286 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @takkischitt it sounds like someone is attempting to access your account to the best thing to do is to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (287 Views)