Re: I just want to complain EA.

by chronovn

Original Post

I just want to complain EA.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I just want to complain EA.

So this is my story about the disgusting attitude of ea with their customers.

The bad story started a half year ago. I just ask to change my email. because my email sevrivce emergency stopped provide their service.

I really asked EA to help protect my account... many times, a lot of times... and they say somethink like "yes we will help don't worry" just fill the form... and I filled the form again and again, because when I ask the support about my problem they repeated the same thing.

After a long time I have lost my account and can't recovery it anyways, because EA wanted to spit on my problems.

After it I have tried to force on the technical support to help restore my account.

After numerous proofs: provide whole information about game keys, code of order, provide proccess of my games, provide all my personal information, provide info about my old email that is really mine, I spent a lot of time to collect this information.

And got answer something like "We know that is your account, but we are not going to do anything".

I tried to get information "Why? Why not? What have I done wrong?". And still didn't get any answer for this question from EA.

I tried to fill the form again and again, Ask about it the technical support many times and still no answer.

And now the Technical Support Origin just ignore any my case.

EA if you read it... just help me figure out for why? Why did I deserve it? Why I have got such a disgusting attitude?

For everyone else... don't use the Origin, don't believe EA, go to other stores anyone has better support; if the game is only available on Origin download it from torrents, save your nerves and money, improve performance of your pc, protect access to your save-files and games.

Message 1 of 3 (308 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @chronovn  but we are unable to help with account-based issues on AHQ.

You will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (260 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Darko,

You can be sure I tried those methods(exclude phone call) many times before and everyone do not nothing.

They have only one solution is try to fill the web form again and again, but no one reacts on this form. Cases just close without any explanation. 

Also you can be sure these forms were filled with special care and attention. The form overfilled with account information that only the owner can know.

To be honest, I am very surprised that someone answered me at lease here.

I accepted that EA Technical Support is carelessly to their customers.

Message 3 of 3 (251 Views)