I installed a second hard drive in my PC and games will not download onto it

by pancdca

Original Post

I installed a second hard drive in my PC and games will not download onto it

★★★★★ Newbie

Steam recognizes and downloads games onto the second drive but Origin does not recognize the drive, how can I get Origin to recognize the second drive like Steam does?

Message 1 of 3 (164 Views)

Re: I installed a second hard drive in my PC and games will not download onto it

★★★★★ Expert

pancdca You need to do this to change the install. dir. of the Origin games, click on Origin in the client, choose application settings.
In the left menu, click on Advanced.http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Moving-Origin-Game-Folder/m-p/4081939#U4081939

Solved your question ? ...please hit Accept As Solution on the post they did so others know it worked or have the curtsy to say " Thanks, but it didn't work "

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 3 (162 Views)

Re: I installed a second hard drive in my PC and games will not download onto it

★★★★★ Newbie

Still having issues. It says game installer does not exist. It's like it won't recognize my second hard drive (E). As I said before this is the only issue I have with anything recognizing the second hard drive. If I try to open the file and send it won't give me the option to send to drive E it'll offer the external and the disk drives BUT not E.... Again, Origin is the only program not recognizing the E drive.

Message 3 of 3 (144 Views)