Re: I have two Ea Accounts.

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

I have two Ea Accounts.

★ Novice

This has probably been said and done, plently of times.

I have two Ea Accounts, One for Origin, One linked with  my Ea xbox games, i would like to either merge them, or remove my xbox one and transfer everything to my other account. Seeing as i can't get help from an advisor online as all it does as load, this is the next best thing.

Darke.

Message 1 of 2 (1,153 Views)

Re: I have two Ea Accounts.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

If you are looking to merge two Origin accounts together, you will need to contact an EA Game Advisor for assistance, however please do note that some limitations may apply.

• Certain titles / previous purchases may not be able to be transferred.
  • Some cloud saves may not transfer.
  • Some game leaderboard stats may not transfer.

For further instructions and information on this process, please see the following thread: Merge Origin Accounts

Here's how to contact support:

If you click on the following link you will be taken directly to the help centre contact page: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

Sign in with your Origin username and Password (Click on Login in the top right hand corner), and follow the guide to ask your question. If your issue cannot be solved from our FAQ list, you’ll then be prompted for ‘Product’ (enter Origin) and then for ‘Category’ (select ‘Account Management’), you can then select 'I still need help' and depending on the time of day and your geographical location, you'll be prompted either to send an email, to initiate a live chat with a game advisor or given a number to call.

Please include as much detail as possible, so they are able to answer you straightaway.

Hope this helps.       

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (1,139 Views)