Re: I have a problem in fifa 20 every time i start it it reads Personal file 1fa

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I have a problem in fifa 20 every time i start it it reads Personal file 1failed

★★★ Newbie

Im having a problem on fifa 20 where every tine I try to open it it says the same thing "Personal file 1 faild to load" Help

this happend before and I fixed it by uninstalling the memory only from the Xbox but not from the cloud, but this time it didn't work. I tried everything relaunching it resting the Xbox and even re installing the game again but to no avail. Someone at EA or in the community please help me.

Message 1 of 3 (355 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I have a problem in fifa 20 every time i start it it reads Personal file 1fa

Community Manager

Hey @CONTURGUITAR65 try restarting your router to see if it helps with the issue.

If not, the best thing to try is to go to Customize - Profile - Delete and deleting the current Settings files.

Darko
Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (340 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @CONTURGUITAR65 try restarting your router to see if it helps with the issue.

If not, the best thing to try is to go to Customize - Profile - Delete and deleting the current Settings files.

Darko
Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (341 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Were you able to get the issue sorted @CONTURGUITAR65.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (230 Views)