I had one day left to play sims 4 trial then Origin told me to update

by 08676867

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I had one day left to play sims 4 trial then Origin told me to update

★★★ Newbie

And I by the time the update was done the trial was over! Please Origin can I get back my 24 hours? I can't afford the Sims 4 and this is all I have

Message 1 of 4 (294 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I had one day left to play sims 4 trial then Origin told me to update

EA DICE Team

@08676867

If you contact an EA Advisor via EA Help then they might be able to reset the trial for you.

To setup your contact via EA Help first start with selecting your country or language. If your country or language isn't listed then select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country isn't listed on EA Help? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (281 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@08676867

If you contact an EA Advisor via EA Help then they might be able to reset the trial for you.

To setup your contact via EA Help first start with selecting your country or language. If your country or language isn't listed then select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country isn't listed on EA Help? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

Message 2 of 4 (282 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Similar issue, except I only got to try one day out of the 7day trial deal. Now its telling me that my time has expired and should get a sub. Trying to get the live chat help going but its slow. 

Message 3 of 4 (255 Views)

Community Manager

@penultimatespaz Hi,

Were you able to get in touch with an EA Advisor on chat or are you still experiencing any issues?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 4 (244 Views)