I got an email saying "Your Email Address has been updated successfully‏" and I can't login anymore

by sunnyishacked2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I got an email saying "Your Email Address has been updated successfully‏" and I can't login anymore

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi all,

Can someone tell me how to get my account back?

I guess my account is being hacked and I no longer have the account.

If I try forgot password, no email will sent to be (maybe since my email had been changed to others email)

I look up the EA help and no phone number I can call, no email I can send to ask, and I have to create two useless account in order to post here....

Can someone tell me how to fix this problem?

Also in contact us, I can't launch live chat, call me or email me. It's just not selectable...

Message 1 of 3 (4,109 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I got an email saying "Your Email Address has been updated successfully‏" and I can't login anymore

[ Edited ]
Hero

To get the options to show, make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

For Live Chat, make sure to choose US as your country.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (4,386 Views)

All Replies

Re: I got an email saying "Your Email Address has been updated successfully‏" and I can't login anymore

[ Edited ]
Hero

To get the options to show, make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

For Live Chat, make sure to choose US as your country.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (4,387 Views)

★ Novice

I also have this problem , mfaya@federalresguard.com.ar, i contact support, and they asked me for information about fut13, i just create the team and never play it,so the information they asked was imposible to respond by me just the name of the team,  i have the corfirmation of my purchase, i have the credit card information, i had bought fifa11, fifa12 and fifa13, and i cannot play anymore, because i cannot access my account, My Name is Matias Lorenzo Faya, i could sent back the email where said that i bougt the game but please i want my account back, i have to create a new one with my old email in order to enter the forums. please help

Message 3 of 3 (4,017 Views)