I found the guy who hacked me, but I can't get it back. I NEED HELP.

by tarretarreTho

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I found the guy who hacked me, but I can't get it back. I NEED HELP.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So my Origin, (Whole EA) account has been hacked. I only noticed this once my friend told me he couldn't find me anymore on Battlelog. 

At this point I go to my email, and see a mail from Origin, with a russian descrption. So I open the mail and in russian, (translated by google translate) I get this:

"E-mail was successfully changed. Make sure to enter a new address, when you next go into Origin.

If you did not ask for change of address, or if you have reason to believe that your account is at risk, please contact support Origin, to immediately get help.

Thanks, team
Origin"

I never confirmed this, never got an email confirmation to change this?

So now I'm trying to figure out how to get my account back. My friends (from the origin account) just told me the guy's change the name to "SenatorGM" 

Battlelog profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/SenatorGM/ He still hasn't changed the profile picture, removed friends, or left my platoons. 

My friends reported the page saying the account got hacked, to help me, not that it will, I assume. 

I've tried contacting EA (https://help.ea.com/contact-us), but it get's stuck at "Choose a contact method". 

I never connected my account to Facebook, and I'm not sure I put in my real birth date (I almost never do).

Please can someone help me, this is redicilous. And don't tell me it's my fault, my account is supposed to be secure! 

*EDIT* I still have the game, and the activation code. I bought the game from Gamestop, and upgraded to premium using a Paysafe Card. 

*EDIT2* My in-game name was Polymoron, and the avatar was a picturfe of Zoidberg from Futurama. Before that, it was a picture of Spy, from Team Fortress 2. Not sure if this helps, I just want to prove that it actually is my account. 

*EDIT3* You can clearly see strange activities by looking at the battlelog (of my hacked acount). Suddenly, he removed all my friends, and added 3 new ones, added a new clan tag. 

*EDIT4* I created a platoon with my friends called "uMad broski?" and has an avatar of Wario trollface, my friend (who told me my account was changed) is the leader of the platoon, and I'm the founder.

I also recently downloaded Battlefield 1942 once they announced it to be free. 

Message 1 of 4 (326 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I found the guy who hacked me, but I can't get it back. I NEED HELP.

Hero

No one here can help you. This is a problem for Customer Support.

You say you get stuck on choosing a contacting method. 

Choose Battlefiled 3 as your game, account issue as category and pc as platform.

Make sure your language is set to US and then you should be able to choose live chat during business hours or Email.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (304 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Bump.

Just as I thought, nobody is helping :/

Message 2 of 4 (302 Views)

Hero

No one here can help you. This is a problem for Customer Support.

You say you get stuck on choosing a contacting method. 

Choose Battlefiled 3 as your game, account issue as category and pc as platform.

Make sure your language is set to US and then you should be able to choose live chat during business hours or Email.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (305 Views)

★★ Novice

It's all greyed out, for some reason. I'll try again now. 

Message 4 of 4 (287 Views)