I forgot my security question on Origin.How to change?

by Atilim123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I forgot my security question on Origin.How to change?

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I'm from Turkey.I forgot my security question on origin and i can't change my name.Please help.

Message 1 of 2 (139 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I forgot my security question on Origin.How to change?

EA Staff

@Atilim123 If you do not know the answer to the current security question, you will not be able to change it yourself. Please contact an Advisor following the steps below: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Let us know if you run into any issues with this!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (132 Views)

All Replies

Re: I forgot my security question on Origin.How to change?

EA Staff

@Atilim123 If you do not know the answer to the current security question, you will not be able to change it yourself. Please contact an Advisor following the steps below: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Let us know if you run into any issues with this!

Message 2 of 2 (133 Views)