I forgot my security answer in Origin ,I can't do anything in my Data

by amp3272

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I forgot my security answer in Origin ,I can't do anything in my Data

★★★ Newbie

I am a User the Origin in Thailand. I can't contact the advisor via by phone or by Chat, Can you resolve my problem?

Message 1 of 3 (134 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I forgot my security answer in Origin ,I can't do anything in my Data

Hero

@amp3272 Unfortunately this is an account issue which can only be dealt with by phone for security reasons. If there isn't an option to call EA in your country, you can use a VOIP program such as Skype to call EA in another country (the US or UK is usually suggested), this will cost some money but should be cheaper than making an international call on a landline or mobile. You can change the country on the contact page using the menu in the upper left corner, just be sure to account for the time difference between where you are and the country you're trying to contact, call centres are not available 24/7 (operating hours vary by country). Be aware that 'call back' options are only available to people with phone numbers in the country in question.

Good luck Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (134 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@amp3272 Unfortunately this is an account issue which can only be dealt with by phone for security reasons. If there isn't an option to call EA in your country, you can use a VOIP program such as Skype to call EA in another country (the US or UK is usually suggested), this will cost some money but should be cheaper than making an international call on a landline or mobile. You can change the country on the contact page using the menu in the upper left corner, just be sure to account for the time difference between where you are and the country you're trying to contact, call centres are not available 24/7 (operating hours vary by country). Be aware that 'call back' options are only available to people with phone numbers in the country in question.

Good luck Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (135 Views)

Community Manager

@amp3272 Hi,

Generally speaking, if chat isn't available and you are living in a country that doesn't support our 'call me' feature, you could also use a Voice-Over-IP service (such as Skype) instead. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK and use that to call our UK number: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 3 of 3 (115 Views)