I forgot my origin ID, email, and password.

by haileymariah101

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I forgot my origin ID, email, and password.

★ Novice

I bought Sims 4 in 2014 and created an origin account to use it. I haven’t played in about a year and now i can’t remember any of my login information. I created a new origin account to leave this question. Please help I want to be able to log back in.

Message 1 of 11 (24,107 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I forgot my origin ID, email, and password.

Community Manager (retired)

Good Evening @haileymariah101

in order to get this issue resolved, you would need to get in contact with one of our EA Advisors.

Please do the following:

Go to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/.

1. Go to contact us

2. Press your Game/Your Platform and select the problem you are having

3. Press Contact options

4. Select your preferred contact option.

For further information on how to get in contact, please check here http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

Have a great day

John

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (24,139 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Good Evening @haileymariah101

in order to get this issue resolved, you would need to get in contact with one of our EA Advisors.

Please do the following:

Go to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/.

1. Go to contact us

2. Press your Game/Your Platform and select the problem you are having

3. Press Contact options

4. Select your preferred contact option.

For further information on how to get in contact, please check here http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

Have a great day

John

Message 2 of 11 (24,140 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem. I filled in the form 5 times and it gets rejected every time because you guys need more information which I cannot provide. 

I even think you don't even read what I fill in! 

My IP has changed several times over the years so this won't help. 

I do not know my email

I do not know my id

I do not know my password

I have all the disks and activation codes. Have had the base game for more than 10 years, all the expansions pack in the last 10 years. 

It is not linked to a credit card because we don't need one in the Netherlands, we use ideal. 

My date of birth or my sister's is not the correct one. 

The billing address is not correct but I have never moved. 

Bought the game and expansions packs in store so not online. Have no receipts because they are several years old. Bought one expansion online, it is in the account but still not enough. 

I have a new account for sims 4.

How on earth am I supposed to get my games back. They are worth more than hundreds of euros!!!!

Not one of you I get to speak to can/will help me

Message 3 of 11 (18,152 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem with my old origin account. I don't know the email, the ID, the password or the username. I used it on my old PC which I don't have anymore because I bought a new one. It has been years since I have accessed it. I used it for Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012. I had the game and the ultimate speed DLC. 

Message 4 of 11 (15,528 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So is there really nothing to do?

Message 5 of 11 (12,849 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Belanna1997 So is there really nothing to do?
Message 6 of 11 (12,850 Views)

Community Manager

All you can do in a situation such as this @Inc_Inc35 is to speak with our live support team to see if they can assist.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 11 (12,831 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@haileymariah101 I'm having the Same Problem only my email address is Somebody else's Email address.
Message 8 of 11 (4,320 Views)

Community Manager

You'll need to speak with our live support team for issues like this @WASAUPMAN.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 11 (4,281 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the exact same problem , bough all the battlefield games like 20 years ago and no details of email or password as i didnt need them at the time and guess what EA Chat useless need this info "i dont have it "  end of chat 

thanks for deleting all my origin games EA i consider this Theft , people are having this issue as you can see , GET IT SORTED 

Message 10 of 11 (688 Views)