Re: i forgot my security question on origin and i can't change my name.

by Vip_996

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
My too pls help my
Message 61 of 384 (2,204 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah. Having the same issue. Some russian person made the security question in Russian.... -.- Irritating and stressful. Thank all that's good I did not put my card numbers on my account.

Message 62 of 384 (2,207 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 63 of 384 (2,109 Views)

Re: i forgot my security question on origin and I can't sign in!!!! Someone help

★★★ Newbie

Message 64 of 384 (2,064 Views)

i forgot my security question on origin and i can't change my scuirty quistion

★★★ Newbie

Message 65 of 384 (2,041 Views)

★★ Novice

I am from India and I was trying to get connected to EA's customer service portal (a chat box) for months. Waited 2hrs, 1hr and similar everytime. But never got connected. Today just 30mins ago I got connected to one of their customer service executive. He resolved all my issues. He changed my security question, answer and also changed my mail id on my request. Fabulous customer service. Only they were very late in being available on my chat window. EA should improve on this because other than that I am really impressed with their customer service.

Message 66 of 384 (1,939 Views)

★ Novice

same problem and the thing is im 11 so if i call there gonna be like wtf? and my parents arnt gonna do anything about it. and the support help on EA takes forever. so im pretty much done :P

Message 67 of 384 (1,849 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I forgot my security question on origin and i can't change my name . please help me 

Message 68 of 384 (1,826 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@SwordBlackBurn 

This isn't something that can be fixed by email or indeed on the forum.

Please follow these steps to contact a game advisor for more help. There’s nothing we can do on the forum to fix this for you.

Contacting an EA Game Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

This article here describes how: https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#2

Log in with your Origin account and choose "Origin" as Product, your Platform, then "Account Management" as Topic and describe your issue to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 69 of 384 (1,790 Views)

★★★ Novice

@TheDenDen0000 wrote:

And can someone help me i wrote my email wrong so i can´t get vertify email and i forget anwser for question so i can´t change my nick, i was talking with Advisor if he could delete acount (i have 2 acount, i created second because i wrote my email wrong) and he said first i need to vertify email and then he can delete it, :/

EXACT SAME
problem here-I cant 'Verify with Email' or anything. I have had an origin account for 2 years now, I obviously would've forgot the security question.

AND I CAN'T EVEN UPDATE TO MY PROPER EMAIL

OH WOW EA...

Message 70 of 384 (1,965 Views)