Original Post

I dont know how to get burnout paradise DLC on steam

★★★ Newbie

The title explains it

PS i dont know how to buy them with steam credit

Message 1 of 3 (366 Views)

Re: I dont know how to get burnout paradise DLC on steam

Community Manager

Hey @youbickYT  can I ask, which version of Burnout do you won? 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (333 Views)

Re: I dont know how to get burnout paradise DLC on steam

[ Edited ]

@youbickYT Burnout Paradise Remastered is not available on Steam, so it's the original PC version, from my understanding. You won't be able to buy the DLC's there, sadly. Nor on Origin, as the old game isn't available in the store anymore. Only the Remastered version is available now on Origin, so you could buy it in a sale. As an added bonus, the Remastered version has DLC's that weren't available in the original PC version, making the remaster the really complete edition, with better graphics.

Bottom line: you won't be able to get those DLC's on Steam. I recommend buying Burnout Paradise Remastered on Origin, as the game actually has some extras compared with the old Ultimate Box. The Remaster can get quite cheap in sales, so you won't hurt that much if money may be an issue. 

Steam community made a guide detailing both versions (the only thing that is out-of-date is the fact that you could buy the missing DLC's in Origin, which isn't true anymore).

Also, the Steam version for Burnout Paradise should come with an Origin key, a key that can be registered in the Origin client, provided that you have an Origin account. So you can transfer the game from Steam to PC (you will still have it on Steam, too). 

Hope it helps you a bit. And i really recommend the Remaster, as that is the true definitive edition, the one that includes the DLC's that were never released on PC (Cops and Robbers + Big Surf Island DLC)

P.S.: lowest price for the remaster on Origin is usually 5 euro.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 3 (309 Views)