Re: I don't have a question

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I don't have a question

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I don't have a question, i'd like to give my opinion about FIFA, I have played FIFA since 1995, but now I am disappointed, every year the game become weaker and weaker, the graphics and the soung are better but the spirit of the game missing. I'd like just to tell you that when the footbal game started and I play the first 1 minute I already know if I will win or lose because of the movement and location of my players, due to the movement of the ball and its flying, due to the passes and the ricochets of the ball from the legs of the players when pass is made. I dont know who are the engineers and creators of the game but I regret to inform you that the game is predictable. I am so sorry, but it was a good game from the very beginning, now is different.

BRGDS

Ivo

Message 1 of 2 (170 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@kikimok Hi Ivo,

I think you will be surprised once you get a chance to play our upcoming title, FIFA 17. We have spend a lot of time on improving this years game. There was a huge focus on the gameplay, much beyond just updating the engine and the visuals as you described.

I have linked you the trailer that is first showing our new Journey mode:

Stay tuned for more info here: https://www.easports.com/fifa/the-journey

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (156 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@kikimok Hi Ivo,

I think you will be surprised once you get a chance to play our upcoming title, FIFA 17. We have spend a lot of time on improving this years game. There was a huge focus on the gameplay, much beyond just updating the engine and the visuals as you described.

I have linked you the trailer that is first showing our new Journey mode:

Stay tuned for more info here: https://www.easports.com/fifa/the-journey

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 2 (157 Views)