Re: I deleted my origin then reinstalled it but my sims 4 isn't there and i can'

by DarkAmaranth1966

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I deleted my origin then reinstalled it but my sims 4 isn't there and i can't ge

★★★ Newbie

I deleted my origin then reinstalled it but my sims 4 isn't there and i can't get it back with code because it says 'code already used''

Message 1 of 2 (163 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I deleted my origin then reinstalled it but my sims 4 isn't there and i can'

★★★ Expert

Are you certain you are logging in to Origin with the email address you registered the game to? (The one you used when you installed it.) Have you checked the filters to be sure it is not hidden? Are other games visible, if you own other Origin games?

You only need to use the code one time, after that the game is registered to the email you were using at that time and, logging in to Origin with that account will allow you to download, install and, play the game.

If you have checked all of that and the game is still not there, please Clear you Origin Cache Files.

Let us know if you found your game.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (167 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Expert

Are you certain you are logging in to Origin with the email address you registered the game to? (The one you used when you installed it.) Have you checked the filters to be sure it is not hidden? Are other games visible, if you own other Origin games?

You only need to use the code one time, after that the game is registered to the email you were using at that time and, logging in to Origin with that account will allow you to download, install and, play the game.

If you have checked all of that and the game is still not there, please Clear you Origin Cache Files.

Let us know if you found your game.

Message 2 of 2 (168 Views)