I'd like to link my PSN account to my new origin account

by lolo997

Original Post

Re: I'd like to link my PSN account to my new origin account

★★★ Newbie
I have the similar issue, but the problem is that after following the link, i can not connect to anyone for chat. If you could provide e-mail address to log the problem, that would be helpful.
Message 31 of 94 (4,645 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do i disconnect my PSN account from an origon account i dont have access to 

Message 32 of 94 (4,553 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just chatted with someone from origin's "contact us". I was told unlinking a PSN ID from another, unused, Origin account is impossible. My PSN ID was somehow linked to my brother's email address that my cable provider gave us (I doubt he ever used the email to begin with). So I now have to find a way into an email address and hope unlinking PSN and Origin accounts is possible, then fix it to my active Origin account.  I hoe you all have better luck than I am.

Message 33 of 94 (4,466 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can you still connect our account, i tried and it keeps saying that the webpage was not found. what do i do

Message 34 of 94 (4,438 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I ned the weapon
Message 35 of 94 (4,397 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is this how EA SERIOUSLY thinks gaming should be? First Microsoft requires a paid XBOX Live account to game online and then EA requires a separate Origin account to play their games. That would be horrible enough but then Origin won't let you log in unless link your XBOX Live and Origin accounts together.

How do you do this? Is it a simple automated process when you create the Origin account asking you for your XBOX Live ID? No you have to install the Origin software on a PC/MAC that you might not even own if you only have an XBOX One. Then certainly it must be a simple process of clicking link my XBOX live and entering your account information. Nope the final solution is to click on Add Friend and then click XBOX Live and then finally enter your Live ID. Does it nicely tell you your accounts are linked then? No again, it just says ZERO FRIENDS FOUND!

Wow, EA - This has to be the WORST gaming experience so far and we haven't even had a chance to play FIFA 14 yet.

I'm a long time EA gamer but this really turns someone off.

Message 36 of 94 (4,386 Views)

★★★ Newbie

when I go onto add friends , under import friends it only comes up with xbox live and psn isn't on there can u please tell me why?

Message 37 of 94 (4,381 Views)

★★★ Newbie

up! same problem here. I've contacted support, but they gave me ... the link to "how to link your accounts". Which I've already tried to use...

Message 38 of 94 (4,373 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok, I've called ea support. They've checked my account (DA:I was even unassigned to my account). They told me that it's a problem that sony should resolve and they've already requested it. Unfortunately, I have to play offline or create a new account for now. Or just sit and stare at my new game, as I'm doing already for 3 days. 

Message 39 of 94 (4,368 Views)

★★★ Newbie

downloading and installing demo didn't work...accounts are still not linked.

Message 40 of 94 (4,138 Views)