Re: I'd like to find the email address of my accoun

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I'd like to find the email address of my accoun

★★★ Newbie

Now I only know my account ID, but I don't know the email address and password that the account is bound to

My account ID is 13658656566

Message 1 of 2 (215 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @3207778

When you have the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can look up your account and see what they can do to get you logged back in. Unfortunately account issues are not something we're able to help with here on Answers HQ, but the EA Help team should be able to find the account. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (189 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @3207778

When you have the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can look up your account and see what they can do to get you logged back in. Unfortunately account issues are not something we're able to help with here on Answers HQ, but the EA Help team should be able to find the account. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (190 Views)