Re: I cant find my earlier questions

by lilybean16

Original Post

I cant find my earlier questions

★★★★ Novice

I'm so sorry but this isn't origin related! I need to find some earlier questions I asked. Some one else asked this question in 2013 and I tried to follow their instructions, but I think the format of ea changed because i still can't find them. PLEASE HELP!

Message 1 of 9 (863 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@lilybean16 Here is a link to your profile page. As CarbonCarl mentioned, you can get to this page by clicking on your avatar or username to the left of your posts, but clicking on your rank underneath your username will take you to an explanation of ranks. When you're logged in, you can also click on your username in the upper right of a web page on Answers HQ, then select Profile from the drop-down menu to access your profile page.

If the posts you are seeking are not listed on your profile (you can select "View All" under Recent Activity on your profile page to see all of your posts), they may have been removed from public access or deleted. If you don't see the posts you are looking for in your post history, is it possible that you have more than one Answers HQ username, and the posts were made under a different username?

Message 2 of 9 (834 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@lilybean16 Questions where, on AHQ?

I replied to you in a previous post as to where you can find all your post history etc.

Your history says 4 posts created the oldest being thursday 13th august. If you asked questions before that then they have either been removed or posted using another account.

Whats questions are you referring to and how far back are we talking?

To find all your history you just have to click your name to the left of your posts.
Message 3 of 9 (827 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Cantiras Beat me to it, but yes exactly what @Cantiras said Standard smile
Message 4 of 9 (818 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@CarbonCarl Usually you post an answer while I'm still typing. Large smile

Message 5 of 9 (815 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Cantiras Haha sorry dude, I have been fairly active on the boards lately.
Message 6 of 9 (811 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@CarbonCarl Nothing to be sorry about; it's a good thing.

Message 7 of 9 (804 Views)

Community Manager
Message 8 of 9 (672 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for the help! Yes I made a post asking this same question before but then I closed the tab which was the only way I knew how to see replies at the time. Like this post said I had no clue how to get them. 

Message 9 of 9 (464 Views)