Re: I cannot use the serial code for nfs the run twice

by JustinTheElf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I cannot use the serial code for nfs the run twice

★★★ Newbie

I had purchased nfs the run from a store and for the first time when i installed the game origin accepted the serial code given at the back of my game case.But, ihad uninstalled the game from the computer once.After that when i tried to install the game once again origin would not take the same serial code and the game cannot be installed.So how do i get a new serial code???

Message 1 of 4 (334 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Once you link a code to your account, you never have to do it again. Download Origin to your PC, if you haven't already done so. Then sign in Witt the same email and password you used before. Next, click on the My Games tab. You can then download your game and/or use the cd. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (319 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Once you link a code to your account, you never have to do it again. Download Origin to your PC, if you haven't already done so. Then sign in Witt the same email and password you used before. Next, click on the My Games tab. You can then download your game and/or use the cd. 

Message 2 of 4 (320 Views)

Community Manager

@bhargabbose Hi,

Let us know how you get on and whether you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 3 of 4 (294 Views)

★ Novice

im having the same problem with The Sims 4. i used the serial code a long time ago and now the game isnt showing on origin.

Message 4 of 4 (270 Views)