I can`t unlink my accounts

by Zyfirus

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

I can`t unlink my accounts

★ Novice

Hi, (sorry for my bad english)

This account is linked with my PSN account, but i don`t use this origin account since 2013 and I have another origin account wich is my main. When I contacted the suport they told me that they aren`t unlinking accounts anymore for the technical problems that unlink causes.

So, how can Origin give the possibility to link account but can`t unlink? And what people like me should do?

Message 1 of 5 (11,133 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can`t unlink my accounts

Community Manager

@Zyfirus Hi, 

As outlined in this article: http://help.ea.com/en/article/linking-your-origin-account-with-your-psn-id-and-gamertag/

If your console IDs are connected to different EA accounts or to an incorrect account, it is possible to have an EA Advisor transfer certain items for you. However, doing so can result in permanently losing data from your EA account, console account, or both. You can find more details on the risks of persona transfers here.

• If you have multiple EA accounts with console IDs connected to them and you want the console IDs to be on the same EA account, an EA Advisor can move the console account for you*. You will need to verify ownership on all accounts involved.
    • Please note: moving a console ID will cause you to lose your game status and progress, items purchased and/or earned in your games, content that you have associated with one or both accounts, and access to certain online services for games. Your EA Advisor can tell you what you will lose based on your account information.
  • If you have multiple EA accounts with games or content on them but your console IDs are connected to just one of them, contact an EA Advisor. They can transfer your games and other content to the EA account that is connected to your console IDs.
    • Please note: Doing this may result in the loss of progress, saved data or stats from your games. This includes any content you have saved to the Origin Cloud, any multiplayer progression, and potentially offline save game progression.

*Note: EA Advisors cannot transfer your console ID to an EA Account that already has a console ID of the same type (Xbox LIVE gamertag or PlayStation online ID) attached to it.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (11,099 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Zyfirus Hi, 

As outlined in this article: http://help.ea.com/en/article/linking-your-origin-account-with-your-psn-id-and-gamertag/

If your console IDs are connected to different EA accounts or to an incorrect account, it is possible to have an EA Advisor transfer certain items for you. However, doing so can result in permanently losing data from your EA account, console account, or both. You can find more details on the risks of persona transfers here.

• If you have multiple EA accounts with console IDs connected to them and you want the console IDs to be on the same EA account, an EA Advisor can move the console account for you*. You will need to verify ownership on all accounts involved.
    • Please note: moving a console ID will cause you to lose your game status and progress, items purchased and/or earned in your games, content that you have associated with one or both accounts, and access to certain online services for games. Your EA Advisor can tell you what you will lose based on your account information.
  • If you have multiple EA accounts with games or content on them but your console IDs are connected to just one of them, contact an EA Advisor. They can transfer your games and other content to the EA account that is connected to your console IDs.
    • Please note: Doing this may result in the loss of progress, saved data or stats from your games. This includes any content you have saved to the Origin Cloud, any multiplayer progression, and potentially offline save game progression.

*Note: EA Advisors cannot transfer your console ID to an EA Account that already has a console ID of the same type (Xbox LIVE gamertag or PlayStation online ID) attached to it.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 5 (11,100 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Nils im trying to unlink xStyxins from this ea account on ps4
Message 3 of 5 (7,836 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@bobsunbaird but the unlinking buton won't pop up
Message 4 of 5 (7,830 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @bobsunbaird you can find all the info related to unlinking your account in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/unlink-gaming-accounts-from-ea-account/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (7,786 Views)