Re: I can't remember my Email

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

I can't remember my Email

★★★ Newbie

I got Sims4 for Christmas in 2014 and I played it everyday until I stopped due to lack of things to do and now I see all these new packs and I'm going crazy, I can't recall my Email/ Origin Id  I doesn't say anything about recovering my email just the password and I know my password, it so frustrating if anyone has help or advice please don't hold back I'm open to all suggestions on what to do, I would rather not talk with an "Advisor" as I'm socially awkward but any help I can get I will happily try and hope for the best!

Thanks a bunch,

¬Dylan

Message 1 of 2 (1,842 Views)

Re: I can't remember my Email

EA Staff

This issues is indeed something an Advisor would need to look into as they would need to verify account ownership before helping you recover the account. You don't have to call in, you can use chat if you are more comfortable with that? To contact an Advisor please follow the steps below:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Message 2 of 2 (1,829 Views)