Re: I can't redeem Sims 4 with the code

by 13k90

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't redeem Sims 4 with the code

★★★ Newbie

I have typed in the redeem code and confirmed that I want to redeem the game and it says my code has already been used to redeem the game when I have only transferred origin to my new computer Please help ? Frown

Message 1 of 7 (3,321 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

In this case, I would ask that you reach out to our support via live chat or phone @libbynielson123.

Our advisors can check both the code and your account to see what is going on there:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Find the affected game - in this case select either Origin or Sims 4
3. Select your platform  
4. Select topic and issue.
5. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings, time of day and the topic/issue you choose.

Let us know if you run into any issues with this.

- Kristi

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (3,536 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

Hello @libbynielson123,

I apologize for any confusion.

You shouldn't need to redeem the code again as the game should be linked to your account (it would have become linked as soon as you originally redeemed the code).

If the game does not show in Origin Library, is it possible that you have a second account and the game is on that account?

Thanks,

- Kristi

Message 2 of 7 (3,286 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi, I am sure I haven't made a second account but still cannot get the sims, if I try and put in the code to redeem it says it has already been used. Do you have any way of checking if I do have another account or check to what account the redeemed code is linked to? Thank you.
Message 3 of 7 (3,282 Views)

EA Staff

In this case, I would ask that you reach out to our support via live chat or phone @libbynielson123.

Our advisors can check both the code and your account to see what is going on there:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Find the affected game - in this case select either Origin or Sims 4
3. Select your platform  
4. Select topic and issue.
5. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings, time of day and the topic/issue you choose.

Let us know if you run into any issues with this.

- Kristi

Message 4 of 7 (3,537 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
help
Message 5 of 7 (2,707 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you accidently redeem a code on a secondary account how do you transfer it to your original account? 

Message 6 of 7 (1,641 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @adorkablealiboo I'm locking this thread as it is quite old but for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (1,624 Views)