Re: I can't recive email from ea to confirm that i am owner

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't recive email from ea to confirm that i am owner

★ Novice

I can't recive email from ea to confirm that i am owner . so i can not delete my account

Message 1 of 4 (350 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Shawuha8382 but if you are unable to verify account ownership then our team will not be able to assist you in relation to making any changes to an account.

If being sent an email verification and not receiving it then it may be the case that the email on the account is different to the one you are checking for the verification code.  It's not harm on the Origin sign-in page hitting forgot password and then entering any email accounts you may have there to see if you receive a password reset to any secondary email account that you may have.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (300 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Shawuha8382

Have you tried checking your Junk / Spam folders to see if the email has arrived there?

If you're still having issues deleting your Account, you can reach out to Support and they will be able to assist you.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Thanks,

- iluminate

★ Novice
@iluminatethesky it isn't in junk/spam folder , I also was talking with support and they can't help me without verification that i am an owner of this account
Message 3 of 4 (332 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Shawuha8382 but if you are unable to verify account ownership then our team will not be able to assist you in relation to making any changes to an account.

If being sent an email verification and not receiving it then it may be the case that the email on the account is different to the one you are checking for the verification code.  It's not harm on the Origin sign-in page hitting forgot password and then entering any email accounts you may have there to see if you receive a password reset to any secondary email account that you may have.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (301 Views)