I can’t make a case

by holdizzle

Original Post

I can’t make a case

★ Novice

Today I had to make 3 separate cases, in laments terms I had an email linked to my ea account that had been deleted.  So I had to get my backup email recovered, an old aol account, and finally I can see the emails from EA.  After the 3rd try I was able to reset my password and login.

Now I try to login to my madden 20 companion app with my ea account.  It asks for a verification code.  I don’t see it pop up in my email.  I hit resend.  Still nothing.  Check my email 8 hours later and nothing, not even in the spam folder.  

It won’t let me make a case, even though the previous 3 are all marked resolved.  Can’t do anything until this is resolved.  What should I do EA?

madden customer since 02

Message 1 of 4 (731 Views)

Re: I can’t make a case

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @holdizzle.

Can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (709 Views)

★ Novice

So what if I don’t have a Skype or anything of that sort? I’m just screwed?  Cause I can’t do the origin>pc>login thing.  I live in the United States.  So what do I need to do from here?

Message 3 of 4 (691 Views)

★ Novice

It won’t let me make another case even though the 3 previous cases are “resolved”.  Without that I can’t even get an option to have someone call me or live chat.  So why is that?!

Message 4 of 4 (686 Views)