Re: I can't log into my other Origin account.

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't log into my other Origin account.

★★★ Newbie

As said right there i cannot log into my other origin account. I know the login name but i do not know the password or the email. I have so many emails it's hard to keep track of them all. Frown

Message 1 of 2 (232 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@DACC107 Hi,

To reach support without signing in, open an Account Security ticket. At the top of the login form, you will see the option, "Click here if you cannot sign in." Click that link to proceed.

Click the link labelled

Be sure to have as much of the following as possible when speaking with the advisor:

• Access to the original email account on your EA Account 
  • Access to the Internet or a gaming console the account is linked to 
  • Any invoice numbers or product codes from games you have purchased

Once you are again able to access your account, please review our detailed instructions on maintaining your account security. We particularly encourage you to make use of our Login Verification feature.

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now/

Note: Once on the support site, click on the flag in the top left corner and select your country. If yours is not listed, you can place an international call to the UK: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Thank you,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (237 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@DACC107 Hi,

To reach support without signing in, open an Account Security ticket. At the top of the login form, you will see the option, "Click here if you cannot sign in." Click that link to proceed.

Click the link labelled

Be sure to have as much of the following as possible when speaking with the advisor:

• Access to the original email account on your EA Account 
  • Access to the Internet or a gaming console the account is linked to 
  • Any invoice numbers or product codes from games you have purchased

Once you are again able to access your account, please review our detailed instructions on maintaining your account security. We particularly encourage you to make use of our Login Verification feature.

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now/

Note: Once on the support site, click on the flag in the top left corner and select your country. If yours is not listed, you can place an international call to the UK: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Thank you,

Nils

Message 2 of 2 (238 Views)